Welcome to Dr. Ellouise's Blog About Being Healthy Even If You're Poor!

Because of the comments people have made about the URL of this site, I have moved it to one that is less offensive. The new site is: http://www.notwealthybuthealthy.blogspot.com

This site will remain so you can get the old recipes, but the new site will be used from now on.

Today is Thanksgiving, have a wonderful one with lots of family, friends, food and FUN!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cold Vegan Pizza? YUM!

I've always liked cold pizza but I wasn't all that sure about having the vegan pizza that I made on Sunday as my lunches this week because it would be cold (I don't microwave because it kills the lifeforce of the food). 

However, yesterday and today I had cold pizza from Sunday and it actually was very good!  In fact, I think I liked it better cold than when it was hot.  In trying to analyze that, I'm thinking that it's becuase Vegan Cheese does not melt in the same way that dairy cheese melts.  So biting into a hot pizza slice with not very melted cheese is not incredibly wonderful.  However, when it's cold, and one is not expecting it to be melty, then it tastes just fine! 

I'm hoping to have time to try that carrot/apple soup recipe this week since I got so many carrots at the food bank last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment