Welcome to Dr. Ellouise's Blog About Being Healthy Even If You're Poor!

Because of the comments people have made about the URL of this site, I have moved it to one that is less offensive. The new site is: http://www.notwealthybuthealthy.blogspot.com

This site will remain so you can get the old recipes, but the new site will be used from now on.

Today is Thanksgiving, have a wonderful one with lots of family, friends, food and FUN!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bran Muffin with Fig Pieces

Yesterday at the Food Bank, I received a little package of Honey Bran muffin mix.  I also received a small package of fig pieces.  I put them together and made muffins.  Yummy!  I did use Almond Milk that I had gotten from my church's Food Bank instead of the dairy milk because I'm allergic to dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment